The Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce and presenting sponsors WEtech Alliance and WindsorEssex Small Business Centre present the Windsor Essex Tech Show, taking place Tuesday, November 8, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Caboto Club (2175 Parent Ave.)
Discover how technology can help your business increase efficiencies, save you money, build your brand, and increase the chances of Google finding you. Hear from leading industry experts and walk away with tips and tricks that you can take home and implement immediately. Network and mingle one-on-one with our experts following the Show in Cogeco’s Cloud lounge. This is your chance to ask the experts your most burning tech questions and challenges.
Who should attend: Small business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits, and others interested in technology to gain knowledge, perspective, and insight into technology as a tool to grow your business.
Justine Kilby, Senior Vice President of Strategy & Small Business Implementations, Ceridian, will start the Windsor Essex Tech Show with a session titled Why is Tech Important for Small Business.
The Windsor Essex Tech Show features three sessions to help your small business:
1. The Cloud Series – Get your Head out of the Clouds about the Cloud
• Hassan Farhat, B.SE, IT. Business Analyst, AlphaKOR Group (Topic: introduction to Cloud Computing)
• Peter Sutherland, Director Business Development, SherWeb
2. The Web Series – Today’s First Impression Starts with Strong Online Presence
• Joel Paterson, Owner, Primary Target Media (Topic: SEO/Google Analytics)
• William Hawksworth, Designer, Douglas Marketing Group (DMG) (Topic: Web Design and User Experience)
• John Lyons, Partner/Digital Marketing Director, Hub Creative Group
3. The Social Media Series – It’s TIME to get Social Media Right
• Frank Abbruzzese, President, AlphaKOR Group
• Cierra Bray, CEO & Founder, CGal Media
• Matt Senechal, Marketing/Online Content Administrator, Motor City Community Credit Union
• Katie Stokes, Owner, Blab Media
“Technology is a critical component of business operations in today’s digital economy. Regardless of the size of your business, technology has numerous benefits that can help you both save and make money. Technology tools and infrastructure affects things such as culture, efficiency, customer relationships and communications, security, and more. Businesses today need to adopt, not avoid technology,” said Yvonne Pilon, President & CEO, WEtech Alliance.
“As part of our important Small Business Too Big To Ignore campaign in partnership with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, we’re proud to present a Tech Show catering to small businesses, the backbone of our economy. Technology is an integral part of small business and has been identified as a key issue by Chamber members,” said Matt Marchand, President & CEO, Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Early bird tickets are available at $25 until October 31, 2016. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.windsoressexchamber.org.